Day 12: How you found out about Blogger and why you made one
I don't quite remember how I found out about blogger. I don't know if it came from reading someone's blog via getting their info from a magazine, or something from the newspaper..no clue what so ever. I wanna say, it was probably from reading papercrafting magazines..not sure. And I imagine I started one because I thought it would be fun to share my love for crafts with others.
**Can you tell I'm slightly loosing interest in this 30 days of blogging challenge. Maybe if every other question wasn't "Another picture of yourself" I would be all Woot Woot...right now I'm just at one Woot^_^
Ok, lessee (country for let's see:) what else I can share right now...hmmmm
- I'm currently working on some paper crafts to be published..possibly...if they like it:)
- I'm also working on some fall home decor...yippee
- Along with the fall home decor, I have to get started on doing the Christmas floral for my brother and MIL that'll be placed on their plot for the candle lighting ceremony at we attend each year (they are both deceased)
- I really need to get a jump on these towels...need to make time
- I also have some pillows to create and another blanket...Lord give me the energy and time
- All of this plus more I need to get done ALONG with my laundry list of home duties
- I want to add a picture of something (imagine that and I just mooed about this challenge asking about pictures - LOL)
- Seems like I've over scheduled all of my weekends for the last three months of this year - WOW!! I think the same thing happened last year also.
- I have yet to began a search for a holiday dress...boo